Join us on an experienced and beginners horse riding tour in beautiful nature surroundings.
- Group of up to 2 People (Tour or Gift Voucher option)
- Group of 3 People (Tour or Gift Voucher option)
- Group of 4 People (Tour or Gift Voucher option)
- Group of 5 People (Tour or Gift Voucher option)
- Group of 6 People (Tour or Gift Voucher option)
- Private Tour (Max. 6 people - Tour or Gift Voucher option)
A circuit of the Larkhill range area of Salisbury Plain
The tour takes in Archaeology, History, Wildlife, photography opportunities and a small picnic break. It’s great fun for the whole family.
No two tours are the same, have a special request or area of interest? Just ask and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Tours depart from The Bustard, Shrewton, SP3 4DU, unless you arrange differently. There is plenty of free parking at this location and we ask all guest to arrive in good time for their tours. There are toilets at The Bustard but no catering facilities, the closest option for food is in Larkhill or Shrewton, both about a mile away and the closest pub serving food is about a 5-10 minute drive. If you want to book a meal please give us a call and we will happily make recommendations for you.
The tour takes place inside an air-conditioned Land Rover and we still recommend waterproof, weather appropriate clothing and sensible shoes you can walk over rougher terrain in.
A Camera and / or binoculars because the views are incredible, don´t miss the chance to record them.
- The Wiltshire White Horses
- The UK’s Largest military training area
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Tour escort/host
Public Tour: A 2-hour tour for up to 6 people following a specially selected route in an around Salisbury Plain covering aspects of the Natural world, Military History, Archaeology and off-roading.
Private Tour: Up to 6 people take part in a 2-hour bespoke tour of Salisbury Plain, tailored to the individual requests of guests, the tours cover aspects of the Natural world, Military History, Archaeology and off roading.
Please note: Children under 4 years old must have a non isofix car seat