Take part in a great team building experience.
4×4 Public & Private Land Rover Tour
- Group of up to 2 People (Tour or Gift Voucher option)
- Group of 3 People (Tour or Gift Voucher option)
- Group of 4 People (Tour or Gift Voucher option)
- Group of 5 People (Tour or Gift Voucher option)
- Group of 6 People (Tour or Gift Voucher option)
- Private Tour (Max. 6 people - Tour or Gift Voucher option)
A 2 hour guided 4×4 experience of Salisbury Plain
Our tour lasts for two hours although we will discuss the exact route on the day, we explore tracks and trails, wildlife, history both modern and ancient and our guides will tell stories and anecdotes as we go. It’s great fun for the whole family as you can see from our 5 start TripAdvisor reviews.
No two tours are the same, have a special request or area of interest? Just ask and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Tours depart from The Bustard, Shrewton, SP3 4DU, unless you arrange differently. There is plenty of free parking at this location and we ask all guest to arrive in good time (approximately 15 minutes prior) for their tours. There are toilets on site and for weekend visitors The Bustard offers homecooked, food and drink, we recommend the home made cakes and cream teas (particularly the Lemon Drizzle!).
The tour takes place inside an air-conditioned Land Rover and we still recommend waterproof, weather appropriate clothing and sensible shoes you can walk over rougher terrain in.
A Camera and / or binoculars because the views are incredible, don´t miss the chance to record them.
- The Bumps and puddles… So much fun!
- One of the largest wildflower meadows in the UK
- The UK’s Largest military training area
- Stunning scenery
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Tour escort/host
Public Tour: A 2-hour tour for up to 6 people following a specially selected route in an around Salisbury Plain covering aspects of the Natural world, Military History, Archaeology and off-roading.
Private Tour: Up to 6 people take part in a 2-hour bespoke tour of Salisbury Plain, tailored to the individual requests of guests, the tours cover aspects of the Natural world, Military History, Archaeology and off roading.
Please note: Children under 4 years old must have a non isofix car seat